Saturday, 14 January 2012


Afternoon brew and chat

I just wanted to champion the cause of taking a moment out of your day to sit with a cup of seriously comforting tea/coffee or whatever, (should be hot though) a biscuit and relax . Stilling your mind from the never ending list of jobs most of us pile up during the day. So my evening advice is when you get home put the kettle on. Slip on your fluffy slippers or in my case, (don't laugh) gorilla slippers put your feet up and give yourself a  moment where all the things you worried about today are left outside. You could try a bit of meditaion (breathing deeply and imagining yourelf in a peaceful place ful of contentment). Another fun way to relax is to get a bowl and fill it with warm water, add two tablespoons of salt or a few drops of your favorate essential oil and soak your feet.  I will definitely be having a moment like this later with a cuppa and my knitting. So why don't you give it a try :)?

No comments: