Sunday, 5 February 2012

Sunny day


Its been a wonderful day for drying washing outside and a promise of the spring which made me eager to clean out the clutter in my home. Flinging open the windows banishing the cobwebs and giving a warm welcome to a cloud free day. Everywhere was looking especially green as we have had a lot of rain this winter. This week will be full of re-organising draws and cupboards, cleaning rooms and collecting unwanted things to hand on to my family in law or finally recycle into dish cloths. My head is filled with ideas for my home so am going to have to write them down quick as they come or I might miss a really good refashion idea or a green project. And that reminds me must repot my garlic plant as its got soo big. Anyway got to go iron some shirts. Cheerio !!!!!!!!

No comments: