Tuesday, 14 February 2012

        
                      Happy Valentines Day

What a great excuse to make someone you love feel appreciated and extra special. Plus I think there is a specific type of happiness to be gained from watching someone you cherish opening a gift you gave them. . Today I am posting a global valentine to all races, all religions, all colours, all countries that I think we should all unit on valentines day, not simply for romantic reasons but to love and respect each other as fellow human beings as on some level we are all like a global family. Wouldn't it be great if the peace so many dream of started with valentines day. And that on this day all over the world people put aside their differences and arguments and respect, understanding and gentleness ruled over judgement and discrimination. Maybe I'm an idealist, maybe a dreamer but I'm not the only one , I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one. OK maybe slightly cheesy but the message rings true to this post. So happy valentines day have a wonderful day - make someone you love feel fantastic TODAY!!!!!!!(don't wait do it today!!!!!)

No comments: