Thursday, 29 March 2012

An Ikky tummy


I am staying home today as I have an ikky tummy and also am wanting to stay near my laptop to talk to my parents about my forthcoming trip to the UK to see my parents. We are arranging dates and I am sending some new snaps of BB Zak and the Jordanian countryside. My parents love to receive new photos of their grandson and have made quite a display as well as handing copies on to their elderly  neighbour who coos adoringly over every addition to her collection. My dad is going to use the scenic shots as proof that the 4th driest country in the world is green and flourishing at one part of the year. He was ever so excited to get a picture of snow in the middle east as his friends wouldn't believe it until they saw it with their own eyes.
As I write this blog post I am sat in my sun room with a cup of green tea (as we have run out of powdered milk) in my pyjamas. The plates from my sandwich lunch are next to my pander-slippered feet as is the baby car seat with a dreaming BB Zak in. He ate some of his baby mixture (homemade courgette and rice) but seemed to prefer my choice of food so after eating close to half he closed his big sky blue eyes and fell asleep before I could de-apron him. So there he is now with my socks on as all his are in the weekly wash with a half eaten piece of cheese sandwich under his chin. It is the most beautiful sight to me as I tidy him up and drape a warm blanket over his practically edible little feet. This is one of the mum melting times when the hard work of pregnancy and waking in the night all seems to have been worth it. AWWWWWW!!!!!

A spring bird on my porch


No comments: