Monday, 3 December 2012

Its been ages!!!! Wow

Hi , well I have had a few issues with my laptop mainly ... it broke down for the final time and I could not get it up and running again. Then the net went down. And finally I had a two month trip to the UK to see my parents with my lovely son Zak who incidentally has grown a lot and is a full blown toddler now. They grow so fast, gone are the days of him sleeping most of the time and here are the days of his first educational experiences with words and learning. I am afraid for the moment my blog posts will not feature any pictures though I am dying to put some on as my memory card is not reading in my husbands laptop. As soon the technicalities get sorted out will get some on straight away.
see you all soon for some winter warmers to cheer your spirits!!!!!

No comments: