Monday, 8 April 2013

My new project this month


I have decided to do some embroidery this month as my main project for April. While I was in the UK during my last visit I popped into a Charity shop in my local town and found a gem of a collection of transfers for embroidery pieces. I have had them carefully stored away in my craft cupboard for the last year or so and have just now rediscovered them. And although the picture didn't copy perfectly onto the material I wanted to embroider Its done well enough for me to complete it well. I fell totally in love with the Pattern I am working on at the moment as the design reminds me of traditional Russian fire bird material. And it is a pattern so full of romantic nostalgia I think I may turn it into a picture and frame it when its finished.

No comments: