Sunday, 19 May 2013

Add a touch of nature to freshen up your home this spring/summer

 
 
I thought I'd add this little idea for updating your decor with minimal fuss. And wanting to add a bit more green to my living room decided to go outside and bring the natural world indoors in the form of some fragrant olive branches which I arranged on the mantle and also in a vase. I also added some lovely Jasmine to my entrance table so that the room smells fantastic from the moment you come in.
 
 
Notice I have also got one of my improvised doilies there ;).
 
 
I had a bit of a furniture re-shuffle which made the whole space seem larger and lighter which was nice. Having created a fresh environment for my little family I have set to work on my life goals this month - languages , reading and hopefully add some new recipes to my  own tried and tested repertoire.
 

 




No comments: