Sunday, 2 June 2013

Today's blessing of life is chocolate milk


Well as a mum its firstly great to have something as a quick treat for my little one when he is thirsty once in a while and also would like some chocolate. From a calcium perspective I like it and also for trips out when we need to take something which we can give him if it is going to be a bit longer than we were hoping before lunch. For me its an opportunity to feed child in me who seriously still loves the taste of chocolate milk especially if its been in the fridge for a while. Another plus is that If you pour one or two into ice lolly molds in the freezer you have a relatively inexpensive treat for hot days. Which are most of the time during the summer months here. Have to thank god I am not in Saudi Arabia as they r about ten to twelve degrees hotter than Jordan at the moment. I have no idea how they cope. The Ac's there must have motors the size of Bowing 747s. So there it is for today my blessing ... more to come so watch this space :)))))))))

No comments: