Thursday, 24 October 2013

Good evening all !
Just thought I'd add an extra recipe for the evening for all those people who love a nice hot chocolate before sleep. I usually warm a little milk in a pan and add a couple of dessert spoons of Nutella. Sometimes Its nice to also add a cinnamon stick for something a little more wintry. Then served with a couple of mini marshmallows or a Viennese twirl, the last TV viewing of the day and my most recent project. After all it is that time of the year when we are all staring to air out our warmer clothes and nice cosy slouch home wears. I love the cooler months when I have an excuse to don over sized jumpers and snuggle into fleece pyjamas and duvet like slippers, mmmmmm wonderful. Keep posted for my tutorial on a lovely warming mulled apple juice which is great for the designated driver, children and as well as those who do not partake of the ale. ( which I don't as am a t-totaller) 

No comments: