Thursday, 24 October 2013

Today's blessing

 
 
Today's blessing is our imaginations. I recently was invited to a wonderful tea party care of my little boy Zak. I watched as he poured all his furry guests small cups of tea and gave them cakes whilst all the time giving my a running commentary on everything he was doing. And I was reminded of how easily adults forget to let their creative spirits run wild and of how many wonderful things we can invent and make when we tap into this wondrous resource.
 
I myself, having been inspired by my son have started to design my own crochet patterns for our home and also am looking into some exciting new projects to reinvent my living space. So get creative today. get out your notepad and start jotting down your ideas. You could be someone who , like me likes to change your home every season to keep everything fresh. Or you could have a theme you would like to try. Go for it!, and like a child let your creative spirit run free :)
 
P.s I have used this blessing as an excuse to create a new tutorial for a wall hanging which I am going to post as soon as I get my photos sorted out. Yay!!!!

No comments: